What is backlinks & how to create backlinks? This type of question is very much common to the new bloggers. So for answering this question clearly we have decided to write a detailed post about What is Backlinks & How to create Backlinks
The blogger uses SEO to bring his blog or website to the top rank in google because the sites whose SEO is the best, get the top rank in google as well as very good traffic. So let's know that What is backlinks & how to create backlinks?.
Backlinks are used a lot in SEO(Search Engine Optimization) but do you know what is backlinks? So let us tell you about the backlink through this article today. Which helps in bringing your blog to the top ranking in google. So know that What is Backlinks & How to Create Backlinks?
What is High-Quality Backlinks?When a website or webpage links to another website or webpage, it is called Backlink. A backlink is an incoming link coming to your webpage. The more backlinks a website or webpage has, the higher it's rank in google.
Say in easy words, 'There is a good rank website on which a lot of traffic comes every day. If the link of your website is given on the website of that good rank, then visitors click on your website and also come to your web-page, which increases both the traffic and rank of your website. This process itself is called Backlink.
A backlink can be understood completely only when you are also aware of its important terms, then know which are its terms.
- Link Juice: When the link of a web page is linked to the homepage of your website, then the link flows from there to your website and this is called Link Juice. It helps to rank your website and improve the domain authority.
- Internal Links: Links that go from one web-page of your website to another web page are called Internal Links.
- Linking Root Domain: This is called a number of backlinks that come from the unique domain on your website.
- No-follow Link: This link does not pass link juice from one website to another. This gives a natural look to your profile link.
- Do-follow Link: This link allows link juice to be passed from one website to another. This helps in increasing the ranking of your website in google.
- High-Quality Links: This link comes from the quality website. These types of links help in boosting the rank of your website.
- Low-Quality Links: Links that come from a wrong site such as spam or porn site are low-quality links. This can harm your website, so whenever you use the backlink, link your blog to a high-quality link.
- Anchor Text: The text that is used with a hyperlink is called Anchor Text. This is the most popular way to create a backlink that works the most.
How to create High-Quality Backlink for Blog?
What is the backlink, it has lost its life but it is also very important to know how to make it? There is no limit to making it. You can generate unlimited Backlinks. But this backlink should be high-quality backlink only then your blog will benefit from it or not.
There are many ways to create a backlink, out of which you can use any method. So let's know how to create a backlink for blogs & websites?
- By guest posting: You can create a backlink by doing a guest post, for this, you have to visit the blog related to your topic and put a guest post on that blog. You can also enter the URL of your website in it. There are backlink do-follow backlinks created by guest post which increases the rank of your blog or website very quickly.
- By commenting: We can make backlink by commenting on another website. For this, you have to start a comment using top commentator plugins on do-follow blogs, do-follow forums, and Wordpress blogs. For this, you have to place your name and URL in the comment section. When the moderator of another blog approves your comment, a backlink is created.
- By joining forums: You can create backlink by joining any forums. Forums are a platform where people ask questions and other people answer them. Along with providing a backlink, it also increases traffic. Such as track dish forum
- Social Media: Social Media is also the easiest way to create a backlink. It also provides traffic with a backlink. For this, you first have to create an account on social sites for your brand page. Then by publishing the post, its link has to be put on social media platforms like Facebook, twitter.
- By doing InfoGraphics: You can also create backlink by doing InfoGraphics. For this, other websites that provide the facility to submit these things to images, videos or GIF images uploaded on your blog. You can get backlink by submitting your blog's URL there.
- From YouTube: It is also very easy to create a backlink to this, for this you have to first create a YouTube channel from the account from which google webmaster tool has submitted your blog. After this, the option of associate comes in the setting section of the channel, where you have to submit the URL of your blog.
- By Directory Submission: For this, you first have to create an account on the web directory site. After this, you have to submit the URL of your blog, from which you get a do-follow backlink.
- From Unique Content: If we put such content on our blog which is not on someone's blog, then Google puts your content in the top position. Along with this, other bloggers will link this content on their website, which will give you a high-quality backlink.
- Article Submission Sites: This site gives you the facility to write articles on your site, by which you can also add a URL by publishing your article. By doing this you can get a backlink.
- Social Bookmarking Submission: On this site, you can create a backlink by submitting your article. With which you get good traffic along with a backlink.
You can make a backlink using any of these methods. Creating more and more backlinks of your blog or website on the Internet is the hallmark of a good SEO.